Search my heart oh Lord...

8.09.2011

The Joy of Freshness

Hello my visitors.  What a wonderful feeling it is to sit on the sofa with my freshly painted red fingernails holding a hot cup of chamomile tea and indulge in a night of hunting for some of the freshest feeling interiors I can find.  My style or preference for interiors tends to fluctuate fairly often, especially when the season changes.  As of right now, I'm loving white, a little bit of cream, and anything fresh and light feeling. (The 100degree weather may contribute to that in some way.)

Picture found here.
So what I love most about this stairwell is the amazing light fixture making such a bold statement.  Also, notice the assorted bird photos along the wall.  I like how it makes me feel fresh and cozy, but yet it's still a bit modern.   I can just feel myself standing on that landing staring out that window. What do you think about this? Do you like the carpet? Do the birds remind you of Edgar Allen Poe?  Well, if they didn't in the first place, I'm sure they do now. Ha.

Cheerio readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment