Search my heart oh Lord...

8.01.2011

Hello my visitors.

Well, I am super excited about starting this blog. I was traveling down south this weekend, bombarded with thoughts and ideas, when it suddenly hit me...start a blog! So I did!  This blog will be full of my interior loves, ideas, and obsessions. Also, a few delectable dishes, and most likely, many random ramblings.

First of all, you may be wondering who Lou and Mae are. They are both names of my grandmother's, both who have recently passed into a glorious life.  When I was growing up, my mother would call me "Hannah Mae" or "Hannah Lou."  Needless to say, it stuck. So Lou and Mae are both...well...me!

I am an interior designer and reside in a quaint home on the outskirts of Nashville, TN.  I have a deep passion for interiors, art, music, and food.  In the previous years while I studied design in college, I felt as though I'd lost touch with some of my deep passions and loves for the arts.  I am now determined to dive in and get it back. This is a way for me to keep up with and organize all my ideas. I hope you will dive in and sail with me through the waves of artistic bliss...

P.S. You may have to be a little patient with me, as I am slightly technologically challenged.  I will commit to learning and getting better though! :)

Thanks, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment