Search my heart oh Lord...

9.06.2011

Rainy days and fresh fowers...

In my lovely part of the world, the rain has been bombarding us for two days straight.  The rain does different things to different people. For me, it causes my mind to reflect and imagine things outside of my reality. It is actually such a joy to me to wake up hearing the rain beating against the windows and know that the only thing awaiting me is a hot cup of coffee and my new "white chocolate caramel latte" creamer.  That was the case yesterday (not all my days unfold like that! haha). 



My mood today is one of satisfaction in every part of my life.  To top it all off, I purchased the most beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and hydrangeas.  It makes me smile every time I look over at them sitting on my desk!

While searching the internet today, I found a conglomeration of pretty items one may need on a rainy day like today...

 
I have grown to love fresh flowers sooo much! I just smile when I think about how much God loves us, even to create something so small, but so beautiful, that can bring a smile to your face, even on a rainy day...

I hope you have a great week.

Hannah Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment